Mot test centre in the Westend of Glasgow.
Time to renew that MOT certificate? Come down to us, Glasgow's most reliable MOT testing centre. We issue an MOT certificate on the spot, once the work is completed. There's no waiting around, no hidden costs and, if we find you need work done to pass the MOT, we won't charge for the test a second time. We offer special rates for taxi drivers and welcome corporate or fleet bookings. If you'd like to talk to us about making an arrangement for fleet MOTs, just give us a call: our team will be happy to help. Walk-ins also welcome.
Mot while you wait Glasgow
- All UK cars 3 years old or more require a valid MOT certificate by law
- Road Tax cannot be renewed without a current MOT
- Vehicles may be submitted for an MOT up to 28 days before the test is due
- MOT's take approximately 1 hour to complete
- If your vehicle fails, we will notify you of all necessary repairs, together with the cost to correct them
- Bob Hannah, Business Insurance Bureau
- Irene, Bearsden
- Ian Shearer, Glasgow